Monday, March 21, 2016

Lexi's Baptism Shoot

I had the opportunity to photograph the fun, adorable and spunky Lexi for her upcoming baptism into the LDS church.  Lexi turned 8 this month and being around her is pure joy.  I asked Lexi about her best friend and she told me she doesn't have just one best friend because she has so many friends!  I believe it, this girl is friendly, nice and an awesome person to be around.  Thanks Lexi for the fun day strolling along the Spanish Fork trail and thank you to her wonderful parents for asking me to take pictures of your sweet daughter.





We did a few photos of Lexi with her cute little brother Gavin.  She is the best big sister to him.




I took Gavin's newborn photos last year.  You can click HERE to see those.  He has definitely grown up but is still the adorable little man that he was a year ago!



Lexi then changed into her beautiful new white baptism dress.  It was beyond perfect on her!







Once again thank you Lexi and to your parents for asking me to take these photos of you.  What a fun and exciting time in your life.  Happy 8th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment