Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Lindsay Family

Well, I think I have a new favorite location to photograph!  I mean, look how gorgeous the lavender farm in Mona, Utah was. Amazing!  But what is a great location without a beautiful family?  The Lindsays made this spot even more perfect!  We had to wake up before the sun for this session but it was absolutely worth it! 

I was able to photograph the Lindsays about a year and a half ago and I love when I get to photograph a family multiple times and see them grow.  You can see that session here.  Early mornings can be rough on kids but these guys were troopers!  I just want to thank this wonderful family for the opportunity to capture these precious moments and for allowing me to enjoy a beautiful morning in the lavender fields with them!




















No comments:

Post a Comment