Friday, June 13, 2014

365 Days Continued

I'm about two and a half months onto this project now and loving it!  If you don't know what I'm talking about then see this post.  As you can see, my son Jax is my most often photographed subject.  It just so happens that I'm around him pretty much all day everyday.  He also happens to do a larger variety of activities than my 4 month old.  It doesn't mean that I love her any less :)

Serious

The Trumpet

Daddy calls them Glacier Blue

Garden Discoveries 

An Every Night Battle

"Why are you hanging from the ground by your feet like bats?" 

Perfection in Hands

I Think I Can I Think I Can

Rustic Downey 

Gone Fish'n  

I Spy Bread Time

Santaquin the Beautiful

Water Balloon Bombs

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep

"Let's Play on my New Swing Set"

Swing Batter Batter 

"I Really Love That Marble Game"

Bubbles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment