Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Mackayla and Reagan

A few years ago Ryan and I had the opportunity to meet Mackayla and Reagan up the beautiful Provo Canyon to photograph their engagements.  We knew right away that we liked these two.  We joked, we laughed, we hiked all over the place, they were a dream to photograph and we had a genuine great time!  A few months later I was able to photograph Mackayla for her bridals and she was absolutely stunning!  Then best of all I was able to photograph their elopement style wedding and witness these two become man and wife.

You can imagine my excitement when Mackayla contacted me to say they would be in town for a few days and were hoping they could recreate some of their favorites from their wedding day!  It was wonderful to be able to reconnect with Mackayla and Reagan and they are just as cute as ever.  Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment