Friday, September 1, 2017

Reagan + Hunter

When she emailed me she said she had coined a new phrase for ASAP - As Simple as Possible.  A beautiful luncheon at the lovely Clarion Gardens, a perfect ceremony in the Payson LDS Temple, all while surrounded by those closest to them.  After seeing how perfect and non stressful their day was, if I could, I would go back eight years ago and plan my wedding day the exact same.


Reagan and Hunter were all smiles from the moment I first saw them.  It took only a few minutes of being  with the two of them to know that they truly are perfect for each other.  They laughed easily, smiled constantly and their love for one another was shining bright in their eyes.  Thank you Reagan and Hunter for letting me be apart of your beautifully simple day.


























No comments:

Post a Comment